CEAI Community Contribution
Please complete this short form to allow NACEC CLG to automate your Annual Contribution to NACEC CLG … Thank You.
Please note the form requires your IBAN to complete (why we use IBAN)
"*" indicates required fields
Why we use direct debit for payments
- Since we are a small company handling many singular, monthly and annual transactions of varying values, we depend on automated payment solutions in order to avoid lengthy admin times.
- We process one-off and recurring payments via our payment processor GoCardless. All payments are announced several days prior to being charged – this gives you time to cancel a charge if you so wish. We also provide additional notices of upcoming charges so that you’re well informed of any upcoming payments before your account is charged.
- For your added peace of mind, all of our services carry no minimum term and can be cancelled at any time.
Terms and Conditions
As a member of the Community Enterprise Association Ireland (NACEC CLG), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Unless explicitly expressed as the opinion of NACEC CLG, no statement, viewpoint, comment, belief, or expression, whether expressed or implied shall be taken to be that of NACEC CLG, its directors, employees, or partners. Neither can it be taken that NACEC CLG agrees fully or in part with such material.
- Whilst we have made every effort possible to ensure that the information contained on the NACEC CLG website (and NACEC CLG Mighty Networks Platform) is accurate, we do not give any representation or warranty (expressed or implied) as to its accuracy or completeness, and cannot accept liability for errors or omissions. NACEC CLG shall not accept any liability in the event that users or partners to our membership community base actions on information contained herein that is subsequently found to be inaccurate.
- All deals, promotions, and discounts to the NACEC CLG membership community are offered completely at the suppliers’ discretion and NACEC CLG has full discretion on the providers that feature and/or participate in the NACEC CLG Recognised Partner Programme.
- Note: The NACEC CLG Recognised Partner Programme is not a formal accreditation programme and NACEC CLG accepts no liability for the quality/service of providers participating in the scheme. NACEC CLG cannot take responsibility for the content of third-party websites or any actions of any third party following direction via our own website, e-newsletter, and/or social media signposting.
- This site contains links to 3rd party websites that are not owned by NACEC CLG or are not under the control of NACEC CLG. These links are provided only as a convenience to users and NACEC CLG is not responsible for the content provided on any of these sites nor does it endorse the material provided on them.
For further information on any of the above please Contact Us.