This new handbook offers best-in-class governance guidance intended to support the boards, staff and volunteers of the several hundred centres and hubs across the Network. The Community Enterprise Association Ireland (CEAI) and the Western Development Commission’s Connected Hubs team today launched the first Guidance Handbook for Good Governance, intended to strengthen and bolster the governance […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that siobhan contributed 14 entries already.
Entries by siobhan
From climate to food waste, new initiative to turn ideas into social enterprises
Are you a business owner considering using a remote working space and want to learn more about the new QHubs Quality Standard? If your answer is yes, you’re in the right place! In this blog we explain the aim of the Quality Standard, how it came about and how it will benefit your business going […]
CEAI Registered Office
Unit 18 Meath Enterprise Centre
Co Meath C15TKX6
Company No: 644493
- CEAI in partnership with Connected Hubs launch the first Guidance Handbook for Good Governance across the National Hub Network
- CEAI Updates | Issue 4 | Series 2 | June 2023
- CEAI Updates | Issue 3 | Series 2 | March 2023
- CEAI News | Issue 2 | Series 2 | February 2023
- CEAI Newsletter | Issue 1 | Series 2 | January 2023