As an organisation that represents the interests of community enterprise centres, CEAI is very aware that every cent counts and value-for-money is essential in the not-for-profit sector. For this reason, we have spent time speaking to a range of service providers to earn better value for our members.
For further information on any of the CEAI Partnerships, please contact our National Hub Network Manager, Siobhán Finn on [email protected] Please note that an agreed partnership is not necessarily an endorsement or a guarantee of services provided.
CEAI Registered Office
Unit 18 Meath Enterprise Centre
Co Meath C15TKX6
Company No: 644493
- CEAI Newsletter | Issue 1 | Series 2 | January 2023
- Newly Designed Management Programme for Public Sector employed across the National Hub Network
- CEAI Newsletter | Issue 2 | Autumn 2022
- From climate to food waste, new initiative to turn ideas into social enterprises
- CEAI Newsletter | Issue 1 | Spring 2022