WE CURRENTLY HAVE A VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The National Association of Community Enterprise Centres (NACEC CLG) represents a network of 250+ Enterprise Ireland funded community enterprise locations across the Republic of Ireland.
Formally established in 2008 and drawing together a number of pre-existing regional networks, NACEC’s primary role is to support and develop the interests of these locations so as to strengthen the community enterprise sector in Ireland.
Enterprise centres and hubs nationally are positioned as important drivers of Enterprise Ireland’s Powering the Regions Strategy and meet a number of key objectives in communities, including the provision of physical space for entrepreneurs, startups, scaling companies, SMEs and a balance of small scale FDI, while also delivering capability and capacity for enterprise development and sustainable job creation at community level.
About the Role
This is a new role with the successful applicant having responsibility for the implementation of specific interventions that will support the organisation’s long-term viability and sustainability. The successful applicant will be supported by and report to the National Hub Network Manager while working in partnership with multiple stakeholders across the regions.
- Manage the launch and roll-out of the national Quality Standards Framework for remote working centres and hubs
- Support the development and roll-out of new smart collaborative initiatives in areas such as training & learning partnerships and climate transition initiatives
- Explore revenue streams and other sources of funding to underpin the long-term sustainability of the organisation
- Prepare funding proposals and funding applications as appropriate
- Develop and implement integrated CRM systems to support membership engagement and growth
- Support a significant national media campaign to raise awareness and engagement with the organisation
- Carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time by NACEC CLG.
Key Skills & Experience
- A Level 8 Degree in Business Management or a related discipline is essential
- A minimum 3 years relevant industry/sector experience is essential
- Excellent Project Management, Portfolio Management, Digital & Social Media Skills, ICT Skills, Reporting Skills are all essential
- Ability to connect, lead, motivate and inspire people both online and offline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Full clean ‘B’ driving licence is essential for this role.
Location: Home, Hub & HQ
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 1 Year fixed term contract subject to six month probationary period
Reporting Structure: Reporting directly to National Hub Network Manager
Deadline for Applications: October 1st, 2021
Start Date: By mid-November 2021
How To Apply: Email a CV and Cover Letter to Siobhán Finn, National Hub Network Manager |[email protected] (Only CVs and Cover Letters submitted directly to this address will be accepted)
This position is subject to funding under the 2021 Regional Enterprise Transition Scheme which is administered by Enterprise Ireland.