Connectivity and Collaboration are at the very heart of the Community Enterprise Association Ireland.
Members are located right across the regions – from dedicated community enterprise centres in rural towns and villages throughout Ireland to larger hybrid working spaces in urban locations nationwide. This means the organisation can continually tap into this extensive network to share and collaborate on the latest news, policy developments, emerging trends and global best practice.
By joining the Community Enterprise Association Ireland, you will have access to a range of services and supports including networking, mentoring, training and learning programmes, independent advice and guidance, thought leadership and insights, best in class research, funding information and a host of Continuous Professional Development opportunities.
With demand for flexible working facilities continually increasing, driven by the Governments Making Remote Work Strategy and employers’ responses to the Covid-19 pandemic, the CEAI network is growing – offering even more opportunities for connections and collaborations.
Building international alliances is also a key goal of the Community Enterprise Association Ireland, with a strong focus on EU project participation and the establishment of partnerships and MoUs with strategically aligned international organisations.
Join now and be part of a network that has its voice heard in all the right places.
Enterprise centres, co-working locations and flexible working spaces act as a hub of entrepreneurial activity offering support in their communities.
Through enterprise development, innovation and collaboration, they create jobs, investment opportunities and sustained economic growth for the wider local economy.
The Community Enterprise Association Ireland is an established and respected voice of the remote and flexible working communities across Ireland. As a result, the organisation will confidently represent your local enterprise centre / hub at national government level so that all new government strategies, policies and funding programmes are designed to take the needs and ambition of your community into account.
In addition, the organisation also connects with leading European and international organisations and programmes to learn from and grow with the best – so that your local community can thrive.
Naturally, the Community Enterprise Association Ireland is committed to sustainability and recently received funding to develop a blueprint for sustainability for our network. In addition, a key focus is the integration, where possible, of Sustainable Development Goals into the delivery of the overall vision of the organisation, and that of members, to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
Membership Benefits Package practical support
Membership of the Community Enterprise Association Ireland brings a multitude of benefits to you, your team and your enterprise centre, hub or one of the many other types of flexible working spaces emerging as the world of remote working goes from strength to strength.
The Community Enterprise Association Ireland is here to support you as you navigate this changing world and we do this in a number of ways:
- Your enterprise centre / hub will be represented at national government level so that all new government strategies, policies and funding programmes are designed to take the needs and ambition of our community into account
- You and your team will form part of a national framework that connects and intersects across communities and regions, enabling you to positively influence economic growth, prosperity and investment opportunities for your own region
- You can promote your enterprise centre / hub within the Members Directory of our website, offering you the opportunity to showcase the full range of services you offer
- You can access the Members Directory which will make it even easier for you to connect with your peers around the country
- You can take advantage of the benefits of our Group Purchasing Schemes
- You can avail of the dedicated Members News section in our monthly E-zine where you can promote your work, share your success stories or profile your centre / hub
- You can promote your upcoming events using our Members Network where we all work together to support each other
- You can participate in our Community Platform for knowledge sharing and problem solving
- You can attend regular Member Meetups for support and learning from other members
- You can attend webinars, workshops and guest lectures
- You can avail of professional development and other training and learning programmes at a discounted rate
- You can post job opportunities within your own team or your tenant companies
- You can access an emerging network where we will facilitate peer-to-peer and mentor-to-mentee relationships
- You will have preferential access to funding opportunities across EU Project Consortia
- You will have access to best-in-class practices as we continually research emerging trends and practices around the world